Everest Base Camp Trek
Where: Khumbu Himalaya, Nepal 5300m
When: March/April and September
Skill level: All skill levels
Trip begins in Kathmandu
Trekking through the Khumbu Valley to Everest base camp is an amazing experience, as we will travel directly through some of the most famous mountain terrain in the world and we will enjoy the spectacular scenery, the Sherpa culture and Buddhist religion. We follow the same route to Base Camp as the Everest climbers and we might be lucky to hear some good stories from climbers who share our lodges along the way. Our goal will be to reach the site of Everest Base Camp located at an altitude of 5300m.
We will fly from Kathmandu to the small village of Lukla, we will visit the Sherpa capital village of Namche Bazaar, the high Buddhist temple in Tengboche and take in views of some of the most famous mountains in the world such as Ama Dablam, Everest, and Lhotse.
Once we reach the Everest Base Camp, we spend the night at the base of the world's most famous mountain and take in the amazing scenery.
INTINERARY DAY BY DAY
- Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport by jeep
- Three nights Hotel bed and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Everest National Park entry fees and TIMS card Garbage fee
- All Meals & coffee, tea, hot water and Hotels during the trekking
- Everest base camp Trekking Permit
- Round Trip Domestic airfare - Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
- All scheduled land transportation in Kathmandu
- Nice Tea House Lodge during Everest Trekking
- Guided, sightseeing tour, in Kathmandu with entrance fees
- Lodge trek as mentioned in Everest base camp trek itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking Everest trekking guide
- Baggage transport (limited to 20kg)
- Services to arrange all equipment for the Everest trekking
- Necessary porter up to EBC and back to Lukla.
- All the official Government tax
- International airfare and Personal trekking clothing
- Lunch & diner in Kathmandu
- hotel stays more then 3 nights in Kathmandu
- Non-scheduled meals and drinks
- Snacks during the trek
- Medical and evacuation coverage, Travel insurance required
- Staff Tips
- Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for at the airport when arriving Kathmandu)